Before using the Website, kindly read and understand this Policy.
1. CONTACT DETAILS
The Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") is the company Frigoglass Services Single Member S.A. whose details are as follows:
15 Andrea Metaxa str., 14564 Kifissia, Athens - Greece
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Depending on the service each time provided through the Website, we collect the following personal data on a case-by-case basis:
- Data you provide through the Website's contact form, i.e. your name, email address, location and other information contained in your message.
- Data that you provide on the CV you submit through the Website, i.e. your name, email address, location, level of experience, and other information contained in your message and CV.
- Data collected automatically through cookies and related technologies installed on your device, such as IP address, MAC address, device operating system and the website through which you visited the Website, browser history and date of visit, as elaborated in the Cookies Policy.
When the provision of some of your personal data is mandatory in order for you to access a feature or service of the Website, we will mark certain fields as mandatory. Please note that if you do not provide this information, you may not be able to enjoy the said services or features.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF PROCESSING
The processing of your personal data takes place for the following purposes and pursuant to the following legal bases:
- the data under (i) mentioned above, in order to process and manage your queries/requests, on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR,
- the data under (ii) mentioned above, in order to process your job application, on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR, and
- the data under (iii) mentioned above, in order to improve our products, our services and the functionality of the Website, on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 (f) GDPR or upon your consent (art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR), in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
If we need to process your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will inform you before the data is collected.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is subject to processing by the Company's authorized personnel.
Your personal data is shared with third parties, when this is necessary for the provision of the agreed upon services or for the purposes of our legitimate interests, namely:
- the data under (i) is shared with subsidiary companies of the group and IT service providers,
- the data under (ii) is shared with companies providing recruitment and human resources management services,
- the data under (iii) is shared with marketing companies.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
The processing of your personal data takes place within the European Economic Area (EEA). If we need to transfer your personal data to a third country, we will use appropriate mechanisms in accordance with applicable data protection legislation to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure, such as Adequacy Decisions and Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, and we will inform you accordingly.
6. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the processing purposes as described in paragraph 3, and in any case, for as long as is required or permitted under applicable law and dictated by our business needs.
The criteria on the basis of which the above retention periods are determined are: (i) the duration of a binding legal retention obligation and (ii) our legitimate interest, such as e.g., in the event of any complaint, dispute, litigation or investigation.
7. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
We do not process your personal data using automated means and do not make automated decisions. In case we are going to use such methods, we will notify you in advance, giving you the opportunity to object to these procedures in advance.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
When we process your personal data, you have specific rights under applicable law, which you can exercise at any time, free of charge, by sending a written request to the email address DataProtectionOfficer@frigoglass.com. The Company will respond to your request in writing as soon as possible and in any case within one (1) or maximum three (3) months, depending on the nature and type of the request.
In particular, provided that the legal conditions are met, you may exercise:
- The right to object to processing – In cases where the processing is based on your legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In case, however, there are compelling and legitimate reasons that override your rights and interests, we may decline your objection, depending on the purpose of the processing.
- The right to access your personal data - You have the right to ask us, at any time, for information on the processing of your data by the Company or copies of your personal data that we retain.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to ask us, at any time, to rectify information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of information that you consider incomplete.
- The right to delete your personal data - You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data in certain cases.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data you have provided us to another organization or provide it to you. The right only applies if we process information based on your consent or for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract and the processing is automated.
- Where the processing is based on consent, the right to withdraw your consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing which was based on consent before its withdrawal.
In addition, in the event that your request has not been resolved, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA), through the address www.dpa.gr .
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We make every effort to implement appropriate security measures to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of your personal data, in particular against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
10. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to amend and update this Policy at our discretion. Important changes to this Policy will be uploaded on the Website, while at the same time we may also notify you individually, if deemed necessary, by any appropriate means. In any case, we encourage you to periodically visit this page in order to stay informed of the Policy in force at any given time.
Last updated on 18/1/2024